Quote and Reservation Questions
- How can I get a quotation with Japan Bus Charter?
- Quotation can be made through our secure Web site at www.charterbus-limousine.com,
or you can send us emails to email@example.com
- How far in advance should I place my reservation?
- Our availability is changing. We suggest you that you should
make reservation as soon as you confirm your schedule of your trip.
- What types of vehicles can I reserve?
- Corporate Car Types
Small Size Taxi – accommodate up to 3 passengers.
Medium Size Taxi – accommodate up to 3 passengers.
Medium Size Van – accommodate up to 8-9 passengers.
Full Size Van – accommodate up to 8-9 passengers.
Sedan – accommodate up to 3 passengers.
Mercedes Benz S550L – accommodate up to 3 passengers.
Mini Van – accommodate up to 6 passengers.
Minibus Premium – accommodate up to 15 passengers.
Micro Bus – accommodate up to 15-21 passengers.
Small Size Bus – accommodate up to 21-25 passengers.
Medium Size Bus – accommodate up to 28 passengers.
Large Size Bus – accommodate up to 45-60 passengers.
Please ask us availability
*The car capacity mentioned above doesn’t include your luggage and the driver.
- Where are Japan Bus Charter provided in Japan?
- We provide vehicles in all around Japan.
- What type of information do I need to provide for the reservation?
- We need the passenger’s name, a contact number, time and place for pick-up and drop-off, the number of passengers and the form of payment. Besides, please let us know if you have any special travel needs, such as car seats, wheel chair accessible vehicle, etc.
- How are Japan Bus Charter trips priced?
- The pricing method depends on the type of trip. If your trip is in town generally it will be priced by the hour. If your trip is out of town, then it will either be charged for a full day rate or by kilometer basis. One driver can drive a maximum of 300 kilometers in a day.
- Does Japan Bus Charter provide Meet & Greet service at Airports?
- Yes. The staff or the driver will be waiting at the arrival lobby of the airports holding a signboard with your name on it, and take you to your vehicle.
The service staff is fluent in English, otherwise the driver is not. Whether the staff or the driver will be there depends on pick-up areas.
- Is there an additional cost for Meet and Greet service?
- Meet & Greet by the staff (English speaker) : 4,320 JPY.
Meet & Greet by the driver (not English speaker) : Free of charge, however parking fees will apply.
- What happens if my plane is arriving early or late?
- Japan Bus Charter will check your flight time. Therefore, when you arrive at the airport, we will be there waiting for you. But please note that additional charge may occur if your flight delays many hours.
- How will I meet my driver at the airport?
- Airport pick-up locations are listed on the Meet & Greet Service Page.
Your starr or driver will be holding a signboard with your name at the arriving lobby.
- What should I do if I cannot meet my driver or staff at the airport?
- 1) When you requested Meet & Greet staff, please call Meet & Greet office at the airport.
When you requested Meet & Greet by driver, please call the driver’s cell phone, or our service desk
+81-3-6880-1069 (9:15am-5:30pm on Mon – Sat).
Then we will advice you what you will do. Please wait at the place you are advised until the staff or driver will find you at the airport.
If you leave the airport before meeting the driver even though you cannot meet your driver, you will be charged in full amount fare for the reservation regardless of reasons.
Please check for more details Meet & Greet Service Page.
- Does Japan Bus Charter provide Meet & Greet staff at any airports?
- Meet & Greet staff can be provided at major airports such as Narita, Haneda(Tokyo), Chubu, Kansai, Itami and Kobe where we have offices for Meet & Greet service. In case of other airports, your driver who cannot speak English will wait for you at the arrival lobby with a signboard.
Costs and Payments
- What is the fare not included?
- All quoted fares do not include parking fees, admission fee & accommodation charge for the driver & English-speaking guide, etc.
Highway tolls will be added and shown in the quotation. If extra hour will
be applied, please pay extra fare in cash (Japanese YEN).
- Do I need to book the hotel rooms for the guide and driver?
- There might be some cases which the driver & guide also need accommodations.
In these cases, you need to book and pay for their hotel including 2meals.
They will stay at the same hotel or a close hotel with you.
Please notice that you have to pay parking fee of hotel when needed.
- Does Japan Bus Charter accept credit cards?
- Yes. We accept credit cards of VISA, Master, American Express and Diners. When you book your reservation and we obtain approval from the credit card company, we will charge your card.
- Does Japan Bus Charter accept checks?
- No checks can be accepted.
- How can I get a receipt for my trip?
- We can send you by E-mail. Please ask us.
- Can we pay fares/fees in US dollars or other foreign currency?
- No, we only accept Japanese Yen.
- Does Japan Bus Charter offers car seats for children?
- Bus: No.
Sedan, Taxi and Van : Available depending on areas. Please ask customer service.
- Do all charter buses have air conditioner?
- All vehicles have air conditioner.
- Does Japan Bus Charter allow smoking in the vehicles?
- Ask customer service.
- Can I request non-smoking vehicles?
- Bus, Limousine and Van: If you request, we try to extinguish smoking scents in vehicles.
- Does Japan Bus Charter allow alcohol in the bus?
- Most Bus companies permit the consumption of alcohol onboard. A damage deposit is required which the Japan Bus Charter company will refund if the bus is returned in reasonable condition. No kegs or glass containers. Coolers are allowed, but make sure they don’t leak.
- Does Japan Bus Charter allow pets in the vehicles?
- No pets are allowed. But ask customer service for guide dogs.
- Do the vehicles have insurances?
- Yes, all vehicles have insurances. They are bacically as below.
Bodily injury liability : unlimited
Property damage liability : unlimited
Personal injury protection (maximum per person) : from10,000,000 JPY
- Do you provide an English-speaking guide?
- Yes, Japan Bus Charter provides English-speaking guides for sightseeing and Meet & Greet service. All guides have license for national tourist guide qualification.
- What kind of language does the guide speak?
- nglish but we provide Russian, Chinese, Korean speaking guides in some area.
Please ask customer service.
- What is your cancellation policy?
Up to 15 days prior to the date of travel No cancellation fee 14 – 8 days prior to the date of travel 20% of the specified fare and charges 7 – 2 days prior to the date of travel 30% of the specified fare and charges The day before the date of travel 50% of the specified fare and charges On the date of travel 100% of the specified fare and charges Cancellation without notice (No-show) 100% of the specified fare and charges
- Do I need to tip the driver?
- No, tips are not necessary in Japan.
- How do I meet my driver at the hotel I stay?
- Please stay around the lobby. Bell captain or front desk will call on you
when your driver arrives at the hotel.
- What is my schedule change?
- Japan Bus Charter requires that all changes be received by phone or E-mail prior to scheduled pick-up time and are subject to availability.
The detail is as below.
What Change? How prior? Change of Date A Minimum of 14 days prior Change of Time A Minimum of 48 hours prior Other small Changes A Minimum of 2 hours prior
- If I make a reservation for 8 hours services, but after pick-up
I realize I require less time, like 4 hours service. Will I be charged
for the full 8 hours service fare?
- Yes, You will be charged the full amount of fare you originally requested unless you let us know your schedule change a minimum of 48 hours prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- I forgot something in the vehicle, what should I do?
- We are not responsible for items left in the vehicle. Please be sure to inspect your belongings, the back of the vehicle and the trunk, before dismissing your driver. As a courtesy to our clients, we will make any effort to locate your « lost » items. We will send them to you at you own expense if we find them.